Lunes, Pebrero 27, 2012

What's on my Mind?

     Yeah, nothing we can do about change, but change can do something to us.
     Yes, I once had a dream, but that dream seems I can no longer dream of it. I can even no longer recall the last time I dream of it. Does it vanishes away already? and where did this go? Yes, everything seems like they come and go. Quickly fading. Here today and gone tomorrow.
      Feelings. I do have all of t. They're inside of me. Somehow just hiding inside. Huh, Love then Hate, happy then sad, success then failure, friend then foe, ohm, they're all real. They happen because they are supposed to happen. They are suppose to be felt by everyone. So that, you will know that feelings change. Feelings let you feel that they are within you, that they are real, they are part of who you are.They've been with you all along. They once, and/or always been your defense mechanism when you can't stand it no more. Cry hard, Laugh loudly, Love like you never been hurt, Hate like you never been love. Don't care if you get stuck in one feeling, its okay, in that way you'll get the chance to discover the different sides of  your feelings. Until you get to used to it. Until it becomes part of you, part of your system. Then, when the time comes and that feeling awakens again, you will not be scared to death. It will be much better, easier, and less painful to feel. So, don't be scared. It's okay, even though it is not really okay.
     Emptiness, surrender, sadness they've been my friends now, and i do believe in them. It is still a goosebumps after all, every time I have and feel them. Just one thing before I end this. Thank you for that feelings. Thank you, they never leave me. How's your feeling then?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento